Empower Marketing Ltd is an exciting marketing agency with a proven track record of developing and implementing sales and marketing strategy, projects and campaigns. Our management team each have over 18 years experience of helping to grow business start-ups and large organisations across a range of sectors.
We are a flexible business, passionate about empowering organisations to understand and control their marketing campaigns. We do not lock businesses into long contracts or tie them into unneccessary costs. Even though this could reduce our scope for longer term business, we actually enjoy keeping a company's marketing budget as low as possible as this means bigger profit margins for you, and therefore maximising our client's success. We promise to provide honest advice, creative ideas, business acumen and strong value-for-money.
Empower Marketing are recognised as a top Consulting Firm on DesignRush. We have also been nominated as finalists for the 2019 Agency of the Future awards.
Please contact us today to discuss your requirements.
- digital marketing campaign with 4000%+ ROI
- number 1 Google rankings for competitive keywords
- press coverage across the media
- rebrand campaign doubling turnover
- increased stakeholders by 18% within 12 months
- 400 relevant twitter followers in 1 week
- distinguished sales person of the year
Why use us
- qualified and experienced across all disciplines
- proven track record
- agency experience at freelancer rates and flexibility
- passionate about what we do
- experience in education, travel, IT, energy, environment, fashion, music, leisure, exhibitions, advertising, recruitment, business start-ups, b2b and b2c
Rob has 18+ years experience in sales, PR, marketing and design across numerous sectors including travel, education, energy, fashion, finance, recruitment and leisure. He has worked with household names such as 118 118 Money and British Energy, established businesses and many business start-ups.
Rob has a strong track record in both one-off projects and and long-term marketing strategies (i.e. developing and implementing balanced marketing campaigns, branding, SEO, websites, social media, copywriting and publications).
Rob is also a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
Toni has worked in sales and marketing for just over 20 years. Her love and specialism is renewable energy and recycling but her enthusiasm and business acumen assist her in delivering solutions that work across all industry sectors. Toni has run a number of businesses, is very sales driven, and has developed national sales teams for a number of companies to build pipeline in various markets.
Toni loves writing and delivering training courses and has done so for organisations such as Federation of Master Builders and The Institute of Sustainability. Her marketing skill is in understanding business and customer needs and bringing her experience into creating effective marketing concepts.
Achievements at The Ridings’ Federation of Academies – education sector
- Reduced marketing and communication expenditure while improving the brand and enhancing communication channels for stakeholders
- Developed a strong brand across new social media and digital channel for end users
- Implementing content marketing strategies
- Promoted individual success and empowering students to achieve
- Introduced cost-effective mobile application that delivered fast, easy access to student timetables, achievements, absences and direct messaging
- Cut ineffective marketing and replaced with tested digital marketing channels
- Managed seven websites and developing in-brand graphics for digital campaigns
- Launched Woodlands Nursery with a near-full occupancy
Achievements at Ridings’ Commercial Ltd – business within education sector
- Doubled turnover across two sites in South Gloucestershire
- Developed financial reporting structure
- Rebranded Leisure and Learning programmes
- Introduced new revenue streams
- Developed digital communications to target audience including website, social, SMS and email.